In order to connect to one of the Travelport GDS's, please follow the below steps:
1. Contact your Travelport Account Manager and request the connection of your PCC (or a new one) to Atriis
2. Please download the attachments and file the Deployment IPR form with your Travelport account manager.
- Travelport Deployment Steps describe the process in detail and should be shared with your Travelport account manager.
- Sample Deployment IPR is a form that you will need to fill and share with your Travelport account manager
1. Please provide us with the PCC name and POS location, and your Account Manager's name and email. You can share this information with us using this online form.
2. Atriis team will open an ORS ticket with the questionnaire and the Travelport account manager needs to open a Bizagi ticket internally with Travelport.
- The connection process takes 3-4 weeks to finalize, Atriis team will get the credentials in the ORS ticket and connect them to your portal.
Once you file the forms with Travelport and they start processing your request, please fill out this form, and our team will apply the additional settings after receiving the uAPI credentials. The form contains additional settings configured by our team when connecting the supplier.
We recommend consulting the Travelport Additional Settings article when you fill out the form. The article contains an explanation of the settings configured on the supplier level.
|Important: Please consult the Atriis Sales Manager who leads the process and they will confirm the pricing of the Atriis implementation fee.