To help your Atriis team respond quickly and accurately, please:
- Enter all new bugs, enhancements, or other requests into Zendesk.
- Open a separate ticket for each issue or request.
- Select the relevant priority for your query:
Inability to complete any and all bookings on the Platform
Major functionality or significant performance degradation impacting the service. The issue causes a high impact on portions of the Client’s business operations and no reasonable workaround exists.
There is a partial, non-critical loss of use of the Services with a medium-to-low impact on the Client’s business. However, the business continues to function. Short-term workaround is available, but not scalable.
No impact on bookings.
- Accurately select the ticket category. This will ensure that tickets are routed correctly and will speed up the process.
- Issue: If you believe that the software is not functioning as it should and want to report its behavior so that it is resolved or proven to be functioning as intended.
- Question: If you want to know the answer to a question regarding GTP or associated processes.
- Enhancement: If you are requesting that new features be added or current functionality be changed within GTP. In this case, please complete an Enhancement Request Form (the document can be downloaded at the end of this article).
- Task: If you are requesting the Atriis team complete a task on your behalf such as adding a user or configuring a PCC in GTP.
- Put a short, descriptive title in the subject line. We want it to be unique enough to distinguish it from others but short enough to skim quickly.
- In the description, add as many details as you can regarding the issue, the expected response, or the behavior of the system. Search parameters, user details, and corporate accounts are all useful information and will decrease the back and forth between teams. If you are reporting an issue, try to notice if the issue is consistent. If it happens in other trips with similar conditions, please mention it in your report.
- If the trip number is relevant (as with issues or questions), please enter it. This way we'll have a timeline and access to the trip logs for further investigation.
- Attach screenshots whenever possible - this is key! Screenshots are the easiest and most accurate way to convey ideas.
Atriis will communicate via the Zendesk ticket or will schedule a follow-up call if the urgency of the ticket demands it.