Atriis implementation fee: consult your Order Form or the Extended Services. You can contact your Customer Success Manager who will confirm the pricing.
In addition, be aware that the provider may charge you for the implementation. Please contact them directly.
The synchronization between Umbrella Faces and Atriis is supported for travellers only. Corporate accounts sync are not in the scope.
Umbrella Faces is a globally leading, modern and highly flexible profile management tool for TMCs and corporations. The system features a number of real-time interfaces to and from systems such as OBEs, GDS, HR systems and more.
This guarantees up-to-date profile data, trouble-free bookings and compliance with the data protection regulations – anywhere, anytime.
Umbrella Faces is used by more than 135 agencies and corporations in more than 105 countries.
- You can configure the data flow according to your TMC’s requirements
- Perfect profiles in all systems minimizes manual interventions
- Real time synchronization between all connected systems and both ways : Umbrella → GTP and GTP → Umbrella
- Umbrella Faces protects your data according to the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- New clients – non-Umbrella users
Atriis will introduce you to Umbrella. Provide us your contact details and an Umbrella representative will get in touch with you and provide demos, kick-off calls, and setups.
- Existing clients
Clients have to request the Atriis interfaces to Umbrella (Helmut Pilz firstname.lastname@example.org)
Umbrella will then advise Atriis of your endpoint communication URL and the Agency attribute.
Please note the connection with Atriis might affect your existing commercials with Umbrella. Please inquire Umbrella regarding the additional costs.
The initial setup is handled by Atriis. Please contact support and your Account Manager with the credentials
- In Umbrella Faces you need to activate the Target-GDS “Atriis” ´to activate the synchronization for travelers for a specific company.
The option is under “Companies”. If Atriis is not in the options, you should request Umbrella to add it
Example screenshot of an Umbrella Faces Company:
- Atriis will add Umbrella to your distributor's list, and select it as the "Corporate profile change handling" in the TMC settings
- Corporate administration
- The company has to be created in Umbrella. It will be assigned a unique value. Navigate to "Companies", and once it is created open the company and get the ID from the below location:
- Corporate Settings> “External Company Id”: add the Umbrella reference (as shown above)
In case there’s more than one BAR related to the corp. account, we can manage the different BARs at user group level.
- Field mapping
Synchronize the field with the Umbrella Internal Code
To get the Internal Code: in Umbrella, under “My Agency”
Scroll down to the reference field list, and search for the relevant one. We have to map our field with the Name
Create a test company with test travelers, and create the settings as described in the steps above. You need to test in all the connected systems that the profiles have synchronized in the right place and with the expected format.
You can read our full FAQ article on this page: Umbrella - FAQ
- Synchronization of traveller’s profiles only. No sync for corporate profiles.
- Users are recognized according to their username which has to be the same in Umbrella and GTP, otherwise it will open a new user in GTP.
- The synchronization from Umbrella to GTP is instant. From GTP to Umbrella can take up to 2 mins
- Most of the traveller’s fields are mapped automatically. Only reference fields have to be mapped (see process above)
- Credit cards are synchronized
- Umbrella’s fields which are synchronized:
In addition to the traveler's personal data, Atriis can facilitate the sync of the following details associated with the traveler:
1. Approval Flow (use ApprovalFlow in Umbrella settings)
2. 1st level Approver in main approval flow (use 1stapprover in Umbrella settings)
3. Approval Flow for changes (use ApprovalForCNG in Umbrella settings)
4. 1st level Approver in approval for changes (use 1stapproverCNG in Umbrella settings)
5. Travel Policy (use TravelPolicy in Umbrella settings)
To map these fields in Umbrella, please navigate to My Agency and add the fields under Custom Fields Definitions:
General notes and best practices:
1. Only the 1st level approver is supported for the mapping in Umbrella. In case you use a multi-step approval flow, the rest of the approvers can be managed via the system UI on the traveler level or on User Group Level. This applies both to the main approval flow and to the approvals for changes.
2. All the mentioned fields are optional - in case you don't use some of the functionalities, you can skip the field and add only the relevant ones. However in case you're sending the 1st level approver, you're required to also send the Approval flow, as they are linked together in Atriis.
3. We recommend using this functionality if you need to manage this information on the traveler level. Otherwise, you can save time by managing all the fields mentioned above on the Corporate User Group level.